Sunday 4 March 2012

My health and lack of posts

I just wanted to write you a short post explaining my absence. As a side affect from my accident I get migraines. Over the past 5 days, I've had a migraine every day, which leaves me bedridden until the afternoon! Then last night and today I had crippling neck spasms leaving me crying n screaming in pain and my tolerance is pretty high!

So basically it's only in the evening I feel half decent, but not really well enough to write a big post or cook anything!

So this week I'm going to post on twitter and if my health prevails I'll put the best of posts on Facebook. My mum has also made me delicious carrot muffins, with no icing they are very healthy. When I feel up to it I will post her recipe up.

Thankyou for your patience and following me here on twitter or Facebook! Please urge any young p plate drivers to slow down, I wouldn't want anyone else to go through what I've been through!

I love when I get a new follower on Twitter @MMOAGFL or on my blog or Facebook! Also your comments keep me going, make me proud of what I'm doing. Also If you want to email me my email is mmoagflife@gmail.com

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi readers just a quick update I'm up to day 9 of migraines n just avoiding hospital. Getting severe spasms too. Thanks all for reading this post. I'm in so much pain it would b great to read some comments. Xx

Debyl1 said...

Took years for me to get my migrain medication set right (as many doctors dont take migrains seriously)and get new up to date meds from the neurologist but still takes a couple of hours to work and leaves me feeling tired and fuzzy.They still come back unfortunately.I just had another ct scan and degeneration in my neck has worsened.So migrains will keep coming and sometimes in clusters like you have.I say all this to let you know I totally understand your pain and ADMIRE that through it all you still go on helping people with your blog.I am so sorry your migrains are from an avoidable accident due to someone elses carelessness.I truelly hope things work out for you.Keep up the great work x

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Deb, that's what I needed to hear! It's so draining and debilating! I'm waiting for a treatment to burn the nerve endings in my neck, it's just taking time. I'm greatful I'm not in hospital! Sometimes I wish the other driver could walk a day in my shoes on a bad day, might make him slow down! Thanks again for your continued support! This blog is my sanity and I still do my best to keep posting or repeating posts or getting guests posts until I feel better. Thankyou Deb! You made a horrible day, I had a secret migraine n horrible neck spasms n was sick, I just got out of bed!, so much better! I hope you continue to read and enjoy my blog. Take care and thanks for sharing your story, I hope they get better! A comment like you'rs makes me feel what I'm doing is good and people care about me! Thanks again xxx

David | Natural Products 4 Health said...

Hi Rachel

I just read your post and sorry to hear you are in so much pain. I'm glad you are staying positive though, and it's wonderful that you are writing this blog.

Blogging is a wonderful opportunity to share your life with others.

David

Unknown said...

Thanks David,

Things are unfortunately getting worse but it's amazing the support and caring nature I'm getting from my twitter and blog committee. I hope by sharing my story I help others! Thanks again